need Data Recovery on a digital cam disk

Discussion in 'Software' started by Main Frame, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Main Frame

Main Frame Corporal

I got an intense video of my car sliding off the road into a huge hole (unbelieveably unscathed). But while my camera was writing it to disk (it uses mini cd-rws) it must have got jarred, and now I can't get the video off the disk. I know it's there because I watched it on the camera. But now it gives me a "disk read error" and the video is no where to be found on the disk. It won't even format..

I finalised the CD and can read everything up to the desired video from my CD-ROM. The desired video doesn't even appear. I was wondering if there is some way I could get the remaning data off the disk and try to repair it? I know it's there somewhere because the disk is written full, even though it says there's more room on it.

2. Main Frame

Main Frame Corporal

thanks.. that prog recovered all the deleted files on the disk, but unfortunately I couldn't find the video I was looking for, and now I've formated the disk, so I guess it's gone forever :(

3. Main Frame

Main Frame Corporal

I took pics of the mud today.. there was more, but it rained all night and washed half of it off.

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds