Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lisaschon, Jul 5, 2008.

1. lisaschon

lisaschon Private E-2

Hi, I'm Lisa.

Great forum. Though it is a shame that you only seem to find places like this when you are at your wits end. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

I am certainly no Computer Geek, but can usually sort minor ailments out with the help of a little homework. BUT there comes a time when something happens that has you going round and round like a headless chicken. That is me at the moment. I will locate the correct place to put my question to you knowledgeable people out there and hopefully get some good advice (apart from throwing my pc through the window.

Lisa

2. ynot

ynot Private First Class

Hi Lisa welcome to MG's :wave. You found the right forum here, very freindly and helpful people.

3. lisaschon

lisaschon Private E-2

Thank you, ynot, for the warm welcome. You obviously haven't read my other post yet or it wouldn't have been so welcoming, he he he. :-D
    Only kidding.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave Lisa and welcome to MG's.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds