No Nvidia network controller

Discussion in 'Software' started by *WavyGravy*, Sep 28, 2007.

1. *WavyGravy*

*WavyGravy* Corporal

Hi, I just uninstalled Vista from of my system, it was giving me some problems, so I loaded up my old XP disc and installed it after a quick reformat. After which I installed the mobo drivers (Asus P5N32-Sli 680i) and then proceeded to install my net. After I sucessfully installed my net, I ran the net and then I got a "Network cable is unplugged" icon in the toolbar. I checked it out and it said "Nvidia network Controller 2" was not there. So i reloaded my mobo drivers and reinstalled the ethernet and still have had no luck.
    Any ideas?

WavY

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

After clean instal I find that happens, but unless you are networking to a local computer network (not the web) I just go to control panel, doble click network connections, then disable that item. It shows that a cable is unplugged, so you cannot really miss it.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds