Hello Everybody...:)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by smg, May 25, 2008.

1. smg

smg Private E-2

I'm new here and just want to say Hello and am looking forwards to using this place since I have been using software from Major Geeks for years I feel right at home as I do trust Major Geeks. I,m a retired concert pianist/auto mechanic and enjoy oil painting landscapes, fishing, chess and sci-fi, action and horror and suspense movies. I'm 54 own a cocker spaniel named Kelley and ummm....other than that, I'm just your average joe with computer problems (hence why I joined after looking at many many forums). I want to say Thank you right up front especially to those kind souls who endeavor to help me as I am pretty much in the dark in pc troubleshooting but have no fear in learning anything new...:) So Thank you to all those who share their time and effort in helping me.
    I will appreciate it very much indeed....:)

2. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Hi there :)

Most of us are quite friendly folk and the help is great.. I had problems (still do although they arent related to the pc LOL) and this is the only place that could actually solve them.

Welcome to majorgeeks :wave

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. smg

smg Private E-2

Thank you for the welcome..:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds