Dumb Blonde Needs Help *Again*

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by splitz7, Dec 19, 2006.

1. splitz7

splitz7 Private E-2

LoL ok so im not dumb just when it comes to computers! That's why I joined this site hoping to get more knowledgeable BUT! I already have a dilemma, and im hoping some of you will have suggestions for my problem.

Very recently my Msn, www.hotmail.com, www.facebook.com, and www.tagged.com websites stopped working. Every time I try and open those sites I get that white screen with the error message.....I tried the instructions it had there but was useless. Every other site I go onto works except it seems like "my most frequented ones" it just seems odd to me.

Anyone have any thoughts on this???

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Have you cleared cache, cookies and history of your browser and then re-tried the sites?

What browser are you using?

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

BTW, Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. splitz7

splitz7 Private E-2

Yea I did try doing all of that and it never helped. I ran a series of tests using spybot, cc cleaner,Avg Anti Spyware, Bit Defender, and Panda Active Scan. Doing all that definately got rid of some problems but didn't help in this situation. Im using explorer but I also tried using firefox but those specific sites still dont work. Although when running in safe mode with networking I am able to use everything. I don't have a clue what the problem is.
    Btw Merry Xmas

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds