Anybody ever bought big stuff animal?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by silas, May 28, 2010.

1. silas

silas MajorGeek

http://www.thisplaceisazoo.com/members/505480/jumbobears.html

I was wondering if anybody knew sites or places that sold big stuff animals like this link has some. Usually 36 inches in height or higher. But I am looking for 125.00 or lower. Seen some nice ones for 100.00 But dont know if these sites are most trustworthy like this(link one) I posted. And amazon has some as well. But toys r us and kmart, walmart, target all had small ones from what Ive seen.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I've never seen that size stuffed animals, silas, but they look awesome. I can't imagine that size can be found for the price you want though.

Maybe ebay? I bet shipping is huge bucks too.

Just found this: http://www.cuddleworks.com/Big_Teddy_Bears_s/25.htm

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

I've never seen stuffed animals of that size before! They look awesome. Let us know if you find a store that sells them at a reasonable price.:)

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Kinda weird but thought it be pretty cool for GF since she likes that kind of stuff. She already has one and it just sits like human. But that was when job was nice back then :cry

Edit- Also to add I kinda like the ones on the site I linked (they look realistic) for most of them but some of them looks like a teady bear but not that much nice/detail as Id like. And I am affraid of ordering something nice from a sites picture and it being detailed and nice.. like this site has many of, then getting a not so detailed/nice one and being upset I spent money on it lol

5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I bought my kids giant sized Teddy Bears when they were little, thinking they would love them. They were terrified of a toy that was bigger than them, until they got older and then they literally beat the stuffing out of them. Vengeance is cool, heh.:-D

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

7. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I still have a few from when I was doing photography. My child use to fall asleep on them. Every home should have at least one!! ;)

8. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

I won one once playing a water gun shooting game (I think) on the boardwalk. It was hard for me to lug around and everyone kept trying to buy it from me :-D

So if you are near a beach/boardwalk, maybe even a carnival, you can try and win one.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds