Administrative rights issue off of image

Discussion in 'Software' started by dwm8888, Sep 7, 2007.

1. dwm8888

dwm8888 Private E-2

Hello, I hope you are all having a nice day. I am currently working with my college to create an updated image for our laptops that we give to students; it is the exact same image we have been using for 3 years. The only difference in the script is that our newest image has the newest windows updates. When logging in for the first time it registers with the network and assigns administrative rights to the user, well that is to say it should assign administrative rights to the user but in our new updated version it allows them into their account and registers with the network but does not give them administrative rights. Thank you for your time, patience, and help on this matter and have a great day! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds