explorer.exe and iexplore.exe running high

Discussion in 'Software' started by nbmustang, Apr 7, 2007.

1. nbmustang

nbmustang Private E-2

Lataly 2 processes have been running very high. explorer and iexplorer. explorer has been running around 30,000k and iexplorer is running around the same and something will go higher.. ive ran all kinds of scans and everything has shown up clean. ive ran mcafee virus scan, trend micro online virus scan, sbybot, ccleaner, advanced window care, a-squared spyware detection. all the scans come back saying everything is working fine. but the computer runns very slow at times. ive even seen iexplorer and explorer get up to almost 100,000. i have windows xp sp2 which is all updated.. has anyone heard of this and have any suggestions...

2. Bogus283

Bogus283 Private E-2

you're going to want to head to the malware forum. you've something nasty brewing in your pc, me thinks.

3. nbmustang

nbmustang Private E-2

i will go and post in the malware section..dont know what it could be since ive ran every type of scan ont he cmputer

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds