HP Wireless Assistant disappeared?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blindogenius, Aug 6, 2009.

1. blindogenius

blindogenius Private E-2

My brother has an HP Pavilion dv6000. The HP wireless assistant was working fine until one day when it just disappeared. I've tried to repair the connection and I tried to see if it was disabled but that's not the case. I have no idea what happened to it. We've had other people look at it as well and they have no idea what happened to it. It's as if it was deleted or something.

I also have a problem with my laptop. I used to use my neighbors' wireless connection, but now I can only use it for like five minutes or so. I was wondering if they could have put some sort of block on it or if its my laptop?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds