PDF Files

Discussion in 'Software' started by taylor1277, Apr 26, 2015.

1. taylor1277

taylor1277 Guest

I have a PDF file that i paid 60.00 for in 2014. Now i don't need to add anything to it, i do have things that need to be deleted from it, that are no longer of use. And it is not a criminal record, don't have that. But instead of paying for another updated version, i would like to just use this one, and delete what I need to. But there is a PDF password or something on the document and it won't let me access the document, and reprint a new one. Its actually like they don't want you to alter it, so you have to pay for a new one when needed.Its not like one would be changing the actual documents that they have on file. I just want mine to match and I am sure it costs more today. That is insane, ink and paper don't even cost that much. Anyway I have been trying all kinds of software and none work. Or seem to do the job. Does anyone know of any pdf password cracking utilities. Under the Properties where it says "Security Methods" it says No Security. But then below it states that Document Assembly: Not Allowed and Page Extraction: Not Allowed what does this mean. And what do I do to open it.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Right-click the file, click Properties, and click PDF Information. Take a snapshot and post it. Look at the sample screenshot.

Attached Files:

• PDF.jpg
      PDF.jpg
      File size:
      63.3 KB
      Views:
  3. C0rhHusk3r

C0rhHusk3r Private First Class

I have, in the past, successfully used a free program called PDF Unlocker.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds