Chestrest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jmunsters, Feb 12, 2005.

1. jmunsters

jmunsters Private E-2

I tried to make sure this isn't a dupe post and didn't find anything on it so hopefully it's not. I found this while searching for a nice mousepad the other day. It's for a good cause too so I was hoping it would get some massive exposure here. Enjoy.

http://www.chestrest.com/

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

LOL, what will they think of next :p

Ok, don't answer that :eek:

3. Publius

Publius Sergeant

This isn't a dupe, one of the techs that works in my lab had one of these at his desk (though I don't think it was any of the one's pictured). I had to endure criticism for being a prude after asking him to take it home, but I would have been the one to answer for it if one of the company execs decided to take a tour and was offended by it. Personally, I thought it was pretty funny.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds