Vista and Alcohol 120%

Discussion in 'Software' started by insamaic, Jun 29, 2007.

1. insamaic

insamaic Guest

Hey,

A friend of mine just gave me a CD with Alcohol 120% on it so I can burn some stuff from my video camera. I have Vista Ultimate, and when I installed Alcohol 120% on it, it BSODed and I can't start it up because it does the same thing.

What do I do?

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. insamaic

insamaic Guest

Thanks mate! How do you get the right SPTD?

4. insamaic

insamaic Guest

I couldn't follow the instructions that were in post 10.

I'm not good with all that CMD stuff. I understand getting to the directory with the 'cd' command, but I don't know how to rename that file.

Also, I can't find that a347bus.sys file. I did a search of all my partitions and hard drives and it wasn't found.

5. insamaic

insamaic Guest

Bump.

6. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

For Vista the correct SPTD would be gained by installing a version greater than 1.9.5.3105.Do you know what version you installed? I'm thinking it had to be greater as you do not have the a347bus.sys file that pertains to this older version. Which means that this probably isn't the problem after all and you have something else going on.

Let us know what version you installed if you know it.

7. insamaic

insamaic Guest

I have 1.9.5.3105

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds