Root Repeal

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cvsnow, Feb 9, 2012.

1. cvsnow

cvsnow Private E-2

Hi there,

I have gone through all of the "READ ME FIRST" processes.... now I am at root repeal... I can't get it to save as an .exe file.... therefore, I am unable to open it and run it. Please help. It is saved to my desktop as a zip file. When I open it again, it asks me which program I want to use to open it.

Thanks,
    Snow

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi :)

Go through all the instructions and procedures. As stated, if you run into a problem running something, just go forward and make a note of it in your post that you should start in the Malware forum. Post all the logs that you have.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Just skip it and move on. When you have the requested logs, start a thread in the malware forum with the logs attached.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds