a cookie that wont be deleted

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cessenaacrobat, Dec 5, 2006.

1. cessenaacrobat

cessenaacrobat Private E-2

I hope I'm doing this right. I posted incorrectly once and was told its hijacking. I m not all that familiar with tech support so I ll say sorry in advance if Im still in the wrong area. I don't think my problem is major but with all the bad stuff out there waitng to jump a computer I figured it should be checked out.

A friend's husband (who is not supposed to be on her computer because he does things he shouldn't). Entered a contest for a free laptop. When she cleared her temp internet files the one cookie that couldn't be deleted was the one for the contest. I told her to scan with her ad aware SE and Virus. Ad aware found some cookies and deleted them but the one is still there.

compaq-desktop http:\\compaq-desktop.aol.com type htm file

Help. I love those icons. Especially the one with the bulgy eyes.:eek: lol too cool. Its actually there

Missy

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds