To ALL MG members who help others

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Port-O-San, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Port-O-San

Port-O-San Corporal

Hey, all!
    Just a shout out to thank you for having made my computing experience both enjoyable and survivable for well over two years, albeit under different handles.
    Your advice, fixes, and humour have kept me afloat and saved me from myself and from those who would do my computer harm.
    You are all appreciated.
    Blessings,
    Port O San

2. Anon-b946935a51

Anon-b946935a51 Anonymized

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Many thanks for the sentiments Port-O-San, all members here do this in their free time and for no pay so this is truely a superb way to give back to others what knowledge we have all picked up over the years,

We all do know different areas of PC usage so that also makes this a wonderful site with such diverse answers/opinions.

4. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

We may not get paid, but it's always good to have a place to go if you run into computer problems. And if you find yourself able to give back, so much the better.

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I don't. I'm just a brat. :major Major Brat.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds