Move a program

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by echos11, Nov 12, 2007.

1. echos11

echos11 Private E-2

I am a new member and new to computers learning, i have a program in on computer and want to move it to my other computer it has hidden files or something like that. is there a program here that would copy it all and copy to other computer? thank you.

My other question is i have an online store but having a lot of problems, can you recommend a super duper out of this world one of a kind shopping cart with no bugs, issues, etc. thank you all

alejandro :)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's.....:)

As to your first question, no, you cannnot move a program to a different computer ...you need to use the installation disc and install it from there.

As to your second question ...I suggest that you post in the software forum where more will see and be able to offer suggestion. :)

3. echos11

echos11 Private E-2

Thank you TimW

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

No problem ....;)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

7. echos11

echos11 Private E-2

thank you

8. echos11

echos11 Private E-2

Thank you i am happy that some one reffered me to this site

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds