problems with burned discs in vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by Chrissyade, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Chrissyade

Chrissyade Private E-2

so i used to have an old piece of crap computer that ran windows xp...never had any problems burning either data/mp3 cds or standard audio cds...UNTIL i got a new computer and it came with vista...ever since then i have had NUMEROUS problems with dics that i've burned...literally 8 out of every 10 discs that i try to burn end up not working...i've used many different programs to burn the disc....nero, windows media player, real player, and a few other random ones...it will always say that the disc had burned successfully and i can see the data on the back of the disc after it's burned so i KNOW it's there...but it always says bad disc when i try to listen to it in the car or on a home stereo...i'm getting EXTREMELY frustrated with this as i've wasted at least 20 blank cds...any help at all would be appreciated...

i have a dell xps one if that helps at all

2. samtal

samtal Corporal

3. Chrissyade

Chrissyade Private E-2

i appreciate the recommendation....that's the program i use to burn data discs and it seems to work with those most of the time but when i burn audio discs they don't work...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds