Hey!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ameer, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Ameer

Ameer Private E-2

Hey, everyone. I'm Ameer, a 21 year old guy from Bangladesh. I was told about this place by a friend of mine and I thought it would be a good idea to come here with my own PC problems. Hopefully, I might even be able to help others from time to time. See you around! :)

English isn't my native language so I might be making grammatical errors from time to time and I hope you guys will ignore that.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Ameer welcome to Majorgeeks

Hey dont worry on grammatical errors I make loads and suprisingly englwish[sic] is my 1st language, your english is just fine.

3. Ameer

Ameer Private E-2

Thanks, Halo!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave Ameer and welcome to MG's..

5. Ameer

Ameer Private E-2

Thanks, wildwolf220!

6. dnnyo

dnnyo Private First Class

Hey back at ya' Ameer,
    I searched and searched your post for grammar/ spelling errors and can't find a single thing wrong.
    I like to pick out typo's in the sports section of any large city newspaper as a kind of hobby.
    I can average at least two every day ! (I should have been an editor)
    Most English errors are just caused by sloppy typing. My daughter is valedictorian of her junior class in high school and she still spells the word 'the' = teh.
    Anyhow... Welcome!

7. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello Ameer :wave

Welcome to Major Geeks!

I don't see anything wrong with your English, either :). I'd have though it your native language if you hadn't said anything :).

8. dnnyo

dnnyo Private First Class

no offense horsey... :-D you misspelled thought!

"I don't see anything wrong with your English, either . I'd have though it your native language if you hadn't said anything ."

9. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

I guess I've come to rely too much on Firefox's spell-checker :-D

10. Ameer

Ameer Private E-2

Thanks for all the nice words! Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

That's really kind of you. Thanks for the warm welcome!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds