Windows XP Themes

Discussion in 'Software' started by jarfark, Nov 3, 2004.

1. jarfark

jarfark Private E-2

I've had my windows xp system for nearly a year now, a few days ago I started changing around fonts and everything on the pc. I've been using the default blue colors for everything, I dont like the silver or that olive green. Is there any way that I can make my own colors for the toolbars? All help is greatly appreciated. -Jarfark :cool:

2. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

There are many programs that do what you are looking for. check out www.tgtsoft.com they have a program called StyleXp that will apply different themes you can download from the web. They also have a themebuilder which you can use to build your own.

3. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

Stardock Products is very popular and ready made themes can be downloaded from various sites. It is a modular sort of program and you just can dl what you want. It is commercial.

4. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Try this. http://www.belchfire.net/ They have a lot of free themes+no spyware, unlike ThemeXP.org. Use the free multipatcher app offered on the homepage. It will allow non-Microsoft themes to be used, and it will reset the uxtheme.dll back in case of a service pack update.

5. Teckno-nerds.com

Teckno-nerds.com Private E-2

I go to www.wincustomize.com
    they offer many themes and add-ons from bootskins, logons, desktop items such as cpu temp, ip speed etc....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds