Hi from PA-new to forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by audrey214, Aug 13, 2006.

1. audrey214

audrey214 Private E-2

I am just testing to see if this comes up on the forum--then will try to post my annoying CD drive problem & what I have u:) :) uncovered so far--HI 2 ALL!!!
    Audrey214

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Audrey and welcome to the forum :)

your post came up fine, if you post your question in the hardware forum with as much information abou whats happening, any error messages and what your windows version is then hopefully someone will be able to assist you :)

3. audrey214

audrey214 Private E-2

Thanks Halo--i was in the middle of posting on the Hardware site & AOL was doing an update & I got tossed off the internet-will try to post now with as much info as I can. Audrey214

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

5. mikepg

mikepg Private E-2

Audrey you aren't from Quentin, near Cornwall are you?:confused: Your post sounds like a girl I know from there. That'd be great!

6. audrey214

audrey214 Private E-2

Sorry mikepg--never heard of Quentin or Cornwall--we are from the Pittsburgh area.

7. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Heh Im from Cornwall (the one in the UK though ;) )

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds