j send greetings

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by crazyhorse1963, Apr 16, 2008.

1. crazyhorse1963

crazyhorse1963 Private E-2

guys,i'm from the great state of virginia.i'm disabled,and a total computer moron.i hope you kind folks can help with my computer problems.if you want to know something about music or history,i'm great at that.looking forward to learning from you guys.:D:D:D

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Crazyhorse Welcome,

Do not worry if your computer challenged as we will not mock you for the simple to some questions so pick the correct forum area and post away with any questions you have.

3. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Greetings from another Virginian.:D
    I don't believe the moron designation at all. You got to this site and it's one of the best places to be on the web.:major

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ooh, what genre of music? Welcome aboard.

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Too true - you have done well :)

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

There is plenty more to see and do besides all the computer stuff
    Take a good look around, you might be surprised what you find :)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

i hope you enjoy the forums..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds