Windows XP keeps rebooting over and over

Discussion in 'Software' started by omeniator, Sep 14, 2008.

1. omeniator

omeniator Private E-2

I had this problem earlier in the week where my computer kept coming up with this system32 error message before it would boot up, so I did some things in the recovery console and I thought I fixed it. Now, it comes up with the \Windows load screen but it just keeps rebooting over and over. I have the Windows XP Home **Upgrade** CD... So when I put that in and boot from CD and when I try to go to the recovery console it asks me for an Administration password, which I have no idea what it is. I appreciate it if someone could help me out. I have posted a few threads on this and no one has ever helped me... Please help

Omen

2. CarolinaCrawdad

CarolinaCrawdad Private E-2

Need to get a copy of Hiren's or similar app that will allow you to change the admin password. There are various ones around. If you have problems finding any, send me a PM and I'll give you a link. Not sure how this site feels about posting links in the open forum.

3. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

unless you set an administrator password just press enter to get to the next step.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds