Belkin F5D7000 Wireless Network Card Help!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by phoenix211984, Aug 15, 2006.

1. phoenix211984

phoenix211984 Private E-2

I have just bought a Belkin wireless g network card (F5D7000uk) to go with a netgear router (WGR614). I can ping router with network card. I have tried disabling the nic and still does not work. I could get internet through the nic before. Tried disabling norton and my firewall. The computer has detected the network card and all drivers are installed plus the software on the disk that came with it. Wireless status is connected and strength is excellent but still i can not connect to the internet. I have tried everything i can think of and would really appreciate any advice!

2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

3. phoenix211984

phoenix211984 Private E-2

Thankyou for your help. I now have this problem. I can connect to the internet on both my desktop computer(the one that is having the problem) and also my laptop through cable direct to modem. I thought it might be a problem with my router but i can still share files over the network. I have tried resetting my router back to factory settings but still no luck. I have tried doing netgear config wizard but it says that i have no connection to the internet. If i am connected to the internet by cable i cannot access my netgear router settings on my desktop pc. If my desktop pc is working then my wireless does not. Now i have lost wireless connection on my laptop and have to connect through cable to modem.

4. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds