Mother board

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nviax, May 25, 2004.

1. Nviax

Nviax Private E-2

Laugh Out Loud... My secondary CPU MOBO have no name.. how do i check the name of the mobo.. It hase a 32 mb vid card ,a Ac'97 sound card and a p4 1.6 ghz. I just want to find its name/model so i can check out the agp and the 4 pci slots Version and so that i can have 2 pcs lconnected togthere.

Attached Files:

2. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

I can't make it out in your screenshot, but try plugging in the string after the date (looks like it starts with "I845") in the Motherboard ID in Aida32 here:
    http://www.motherboards.org/moboidtools.html

You can also read the BIOS String ID off the BIOS boot screen.

3. Nviax

Nviax Private E-2

Search Results for: I845-ITE8712-6A69VPRDC-00

Sorry, no records were found!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :mad: ......soory for the bad screenshot. it was taken from my secondary computer and was saved in my flashdisk and i have to walk all the way back to my comp to upload it in Majorgeeks and just fpunds out that the screenshot is blur.. "too lazy to repeat the whole step again to make it clearly"

Attached Files:

4. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

5. Nviax

Nviax Private E-2

Bingo! Thats my board thx alanc.

6. superman1989

superman1989 Private E-2

HY
    Can you tell me your motherboard name?
    thx:confused:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds