System32/lsass.exe

Discussion in 'Software' started by NitWit00, Jul 6, 2012.

1. NitWit00

NitWit00 Private E-2

Hey Everyone I have a problem a friend n myself were trying to fix a virus in my pc
    and a box came up with a timer that was shutting down the system the file was system32/lsass.exe the person helping also working the pc said that was the virus and went to that file and deleted it now when the pc starts up if i let it go it goes to a black screen or i can start in safe mode but no desktop comes up just black screen surrounded like in safe modeis this a fixable thing or not

2. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Might want to take this issue to the malware Forums they will help you remove it.
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

3. NitWit00

NitWit00 Private E-2

I think she might have deleted the original system file system32/lsass.exe
    and from what i can tell it wont work without it now it starts up reads the bios
    and stops within seconds on a black scrren no desktop even in safe mode im thinking
    the wrong file was deleted

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds