hey

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PunchingBee, Nov 16, 2013.

1. PunchingBee

PunchingBee Private E-2

I'm Kyle, but you can call me Kevin.

I've decided recently that there are a handful of things it would be in my best interest to understand... I guess it's how I'm dealing with turning 30, ha!

but seriously,
    my computer illiteracy is my own fault, and I'm tired of it. I dove into the deep end last year and built a computer (for recording/video) with a friend and I want to use it and actually understand it. I'm making slow progress, hopefully that will change.

Sooooo, that's my story. Hi!

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, PunchingBee/Kyle/Kevin, and welcome to MajorGeeks.

Good luck!

3. PunchingBee

PunchingBee Private E-2

so I did a little snooping around the site and I've been enjoying all the threads a lot and wanted to know about policy regarding posting multiple threads. I came here for one issue, but I would also like to get another thread going concerning issues with another computer. Should I wait to resolve the first computer's issues before starting a new thread/posting logs?

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Multiple threads for different issues are fine.:) We just don't allow multiple threads for the same issue.
    So post away.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds