Mcdonalds staff are consummate professionals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rikky, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

hahaha...nothing gets keeps them from delivering their meals!:-D

3. oma

oma MajorGeek

Just wondering what could there be in the chicken nuggets that makes someone crave it so much to cause all that racket? (sp?) Imo these thingys taste like cardboard anyway. :puke

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I don't think they're worth fighting for.

5. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Dang, all that for some nuggets.. sheesh.. can we say temper tantum?? :crybaby

That's because that's what they are made of.. and some newspaper and chicken bones too :-D

6. silas

silas MajorGeek

I worked at DQ(dairy queen) for my 1st job. It was one my top 2 jobs Id had. But I did all cooking/prep and once in a while drive through and upfront desk. And once every so often the guy to kick people out of the store(since rest of workers were woman up front). Anyways just to name a few things. There was always people wanting there food a certain way. I remember being just hired and I seen the screen and thought they messed up up at the cashier, cause the screen said just lettuce and tomato. So I looked a little silly going up and asking if this was true on the screen and they said yes. And so I ended up wrapping it like a burger. But weird they would come inside for this. Also there was few funny things while working. One was a guy smoking dope in bathroom and vents go to the cooks area. So I smelt it and didnt do nothing about it since busy. Later went to investigate and bathroom door was lock. Guy was inside I waited outside and he stayed inside forever. I ended up asking for him to come out, he said few words. I called cops cause the drugs. Eventually cops came knocked on door and guy never opened and cops had to wait a while for him to come out and arrested him. And another time was a guy and his dad and little son were all at the table eating inside. Some little girls come in to eat ice cream. Older guy says something perverted to them in wrong way eventually I ended up asking him to watch his mouth because we do not talk like that here nor shall he ever talk to little girls like that ever. Few seconds later he stood up and pulled a small knife 5inches and he pointed it at me saying do I got a problem? I said yes and you will soon when you get arrested. While talking to this guy a girl called the cops. And eventually cops came while guy still pointing knife at me and when they came in the guy put knife down after gun point.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

crack cocaine and chicken nuggets don't mix well :-D

8. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

I just posted this lol, anyway, she got 60 days and a $1500 fine.... personally I think for assault, destrcution of property and intent to wound over something so trivial shows she has major mental issues and personally I think the punishment was way too light.
    This woman is clearly a danger, if she's like this over nuggets, what would she be like dealing with a bank error or post office rule etc, things that annoy the calmest of us.

I think she should have gotten a $3000 fine, 6 months in jail and a 2 year phychiatric programme, also if she has kids then an investigation should be made into how she treats her kids.

While the video is funny and all, it's these kind of people who beat their kids to death because they wont stop crying.

Sorry, maybe I'm over reacting but people like that annoy the hell out of me, freakin' idiots.

9. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

lol that video is making the rounds.. Saw it on youtube and collegehumor yesterday. She was freakin vicious lol Gotta love how the next customer behind them just rolls up and snags there food like nothin happened.

10. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Cocaine is a hell of a drug :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds