I have an issue that can not work out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by magunta, May 26, 2015.

1. magunta

magunta Private E-2

Gday, you all have impressed me with your bank of knowledge.
    Here is a funky one for you.
    I live in Australia and cannot buy dupont advion cockroach gel. They wont send it here.
    Really need help.
    Sorry about this random post I am at my wits end.

2. magunta

magunta Private E-2

This site is incredible.
    Do you want your lawn mown?
    Thanks

3. magunta

magunta Private E-2

You dont have to I will post my missus and a lawnmower.
    Both my missus and I have been looking for it for about a week.
    Awesome help.
    Stream Vox fm 106.9 now
    it may be some kind of thanks

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I have to say this site has random and sometimes superb help, its what forums are really for...

5. magunta

magunta Private E-2

Got the stuff, worked a treat.
    I love this site.
    Does anybody know about free energy. I recon if i had a farm with a stream I could make the whole place self sufficient and may even put back into the grid

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Well would love to have a farm with a stream and harness water power via a mill, then wind via a windmill, then solar and likely ground heat source so water is a great option if you have a fast stream and water mill wheel, the generation from that would power a home easily.

Then you insulate your home as much as possible, BUT free energy its a misnomer as nothing is free, you will have to pay a fortune to get to the point in 20yrs you don't pay for energy via renewable's (those that think renewable's are energy efficient need to think where the items come from, dirty power, mining and raw energy to build the sort of clean energy sources as solar, wind etc)

Wave power is a good option these days that's not been looked at really in earnest!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds