I cannot post on a website message board due to my firewall.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zephra, Apr 22, 2005.

1. zephra

zephra Private First Class

Hello,
    I cannot post on a website message board due to my firewall.
    Norton Firewall 2004 is blocking my posts to www.Garbage.com message board.Garbage help suggested shutting off my firewall when i go on there site as long as i have all other browsers closed(they are nuts).I did shut Norton firewall down just to see if it was the problem and it was the problem.I was able to post.
    I have www.Garbage.com in my permit zones all over the place I.E Mozilla NFW(all inbound/outbound permited).I tried changing security settings to low on NFW and still nothing.All my updates are current Winxpsp2 NAV NFW.
    Does anyone know how to configure NFW to permit me to post on garbage's message board???

2. deeceoblile

deeceoblile Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds