Helloz

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sammer, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Sammer

Sammer Private E-2

Hi, i am Sam and I am self-thaught networking enthusiast. I am interested in all that is PC and the part of Mac when it comes to iDevices such as the iPhone (I have on myself). Nice to be here.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! :)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum and your interests in PC and MAC are what forums need in a crossover type of techie, if you can help others with your knowledge of both areas of computing and gadgets then please do as we would love that.

Majorgeeks has a great reputation for helping anyone be that a novice to a pro, in any number of areas, we devote some free spare time to doing this out of our notmally busy as hell lives, as its a great thing to give back to others the knowledge you/we have.

many of us have been doing this for 10yrs+

Its also a great thing to have on a Resume/CV

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds