Computer wont connect to the internet anymore

Discussion in 'Software' started by mrniceguy2345, Nov 17, 2006.

1. mrniceguy2345

mrniceguy2345 Private E-2

I recently installed an antivirus program. It is called Kaspersky. My computer is using a wireless router for Comcast Cable. Well, when i first used Kaspersky, It found a few files that it said i should get rid of called New Dot Net Domains. And I deleted them, and now my computer will not connect to the internet. I have tried just about everything, system restore, uninstalling Kaspersky, Etc. Any ideas on what to do?

By the way, Im using Comcast Cable with a Linksys Wireless router.
    And the computer im using now is another one in the house that connects to the internet fine.

Oh yeah, I reinstalled Kaspersky, and did a full scan, and no viruses.

2. Kniht

Kniht Sergeant

3. davesexcel

davesexcel Private E-2

4. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

yeah- I was gonna suggest LSPfix also....

5. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

I don't know what firewall you're running but a free version of ZA blocks internet access after signing off for a while and then trying to reaccess. The temporary fix is a reboot.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds