Pet Society on Facebook error message

Discussion in 'Software' started by Acoustikarl, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Acoustikarl

Acoustikarl Private E-2

My wife likes to play Pet Society on Facebook. Not sure if this qualifies for this forum or not though.

Lately she has been getting a couple of error messages. One is "No such bucket". Does anyone have any idea what that means? I have been unable to find anything about in a couple of different searches. Another error message she gets is "S3 service required." Not sure what that one is about either. Searching only brings up Amazon.com or Adobe products.

2. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

here's the forum for pet society. maybe you'll have luck there. is the error from within the program, or is it a browser error. Those games are very prone to errors. mostly adobe flash errors.

http://forum.playfish.com/forumdisplay.php?f=174

3. Acoustikarl

Acoustikarl Private E-2

Thanks, but she has posted in there about the problem without any luck. I thought maybe someone here may know something about the "no such bucket" wording.

I'll keep looking.

4. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

that appears to be a programming error in the software, probably nothing on your end. You might just want to make sure adobe flash is up to date.

5. Acoustikarl

Acoustikarl Private E-2

Thank you! I'll pass that along.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds