adobe flash add on

Discussion in 'Software' started by tonz-sk8, Aug 25, 2008.

1. tonz-sk8

tonz-sk8 Private E-2

cant install the adobe flash add on.... Im not sure what is stopping it or making it fail from installing

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Check your firewall, do you get a error message?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What windows version you using?

Do you get any error messages as to why it fails install, if so what?

But try this, run this Adobe Uninstaller for Flash ( make sure all browsers, MSN, Yahoo, AOL messengers are closed, or any media players that could use flash )

Then run KCleaner and run its cleaner, while its still beta, I have found it manages to delete the old installers from many applications, If you have Vista, run the application as admin, by rigthclicking its shortcut and choosing "run as Administrator"

Then reboot ( disable Spybot S&D if you have this installed ) and install the full Adobe Flash version from here and not the usual online installer as this is the full version and I wish to see if possibility of a browser addon blocking the install of Flash.

Then reboot and please do let us know the info asked above and any issues you come across as the more we know the quicker and easier it is to help you.

4. tonz-sk8

tonz-sk8 Private E-2

thank you so much!!! I got it to work

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds