Frustration

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aimee Wilbury, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Aimee Wilbury

Aimee Wilbury Staff Sergeant

To the neighbours:

I AM NOT A TECH SUPPORT. IF YOU WANT ME TO HELP WITH YOUR VIRUSES -- FOR FREE -- THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS REMOVE THAT DAMN PIRATED VERSION OF WINDOWS AND INSTALL A COPY OF UBUNTU. I'LL EVEN LOAN YOU MY CD. :banghead

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]

What's the deal with the CapsLock, Aimee?

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Shouting at the freeloading neighbors.

4. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

...and us, too!

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Childhood frustrations.(tantrum).

6. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Are your neighbors even going to see it here? Perhaps a phone call would work better, good luck

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Meh, I just would say NO! Deal with it you stupid neighbours!! Or just play dumb Aimee.;):-D Tell 'em to take it to the GeekSquad, they'll set 'em straight! roflmao.

As to the caps, this was warranted folks IMHO.;) These types are the worst! Steal the OS, ask a nice person to help them etc... The pox on them!:guns

8. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

The pox on them, I haven't heard that in soooo long. :-D

9. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Sounds better than 'The H1N1 on them!':-D

10. Aimee Wilbury

Aimee Wilbury Staff Sergeant

What happened is my mom made me go over to fix their computer because it was slow. So I checked the system properties and thats how I found out it was pirated copy.

So I recommended Ubuntu. But of course my mom told them it would be too hard (BULL) and they got scared away from it.

And then my mom wouldn't let me leave until I installed the antivirus and changed the google back to English (it was in Chinese, I think due to a virus.) Then coming back I slipped and fell on the stairs and sprained my right ankle again. I sprained it just yesterday but the swelling was going down and now it's all puffy again.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds