My PC bluetooth doesn't seems to work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bluesteel, Jun 23, 2013.

1. bluesteel

bluesteel Private E-2

Hi, I've used my pc bluetooth several times to download files from my smartphone and from my tablet. Some days ago I simply closed the icon on the bottom right of my desktop (near the clock), or maybe I disabled it from loading when I turn on my pc by using Aspy32 (excuse me but I'm not sure). It's some days I can't see my pc looking for it by my phone and tablet and I don't know how to turn it on again. I use Win 7, I haven't a physical button to turn the bluetooth on on my pc, I only have a button "Fn+F2" that let me enable wifi & bluetooth but even if I try to push it (automatically disabling the wifi and having to turn it on again while I turn on the bluetooth) it doesn't works. And I've tried to look for something about bluetooth in the search field of the start menu of Win but the only thing I see is "transfer bluetooth files", with two options "send file" (if I try it doesn't see my phone), and "receive files" (and it says "impossible to receive file, check your bluetooth...."). I also think there could be some kind of conflict with the wifi, I try to explain it even if I'm not an expert (be patient please :p). My wifi has a program named "Intel my wifi" that sometime seems to be connected while the wifi is connected too to the internet, and sometime (like now that I pushed again Fn+F2 is disabled and tells me "Intel my wifi: board not found" or something like this, my pc has the Italian language and I'm trying to translate, even if the PC is connected to the internet and the wifi signal icon is full).
    Ok, after all this words... the real problem is that I can't connect to the PC by the bluetooth, and I also can't see the smartphone or the tablet from it, exactly as if the bluetooth was disabled.
    Could you help me to make it works again please?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds