Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Biscuithd, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Biscuithd

Biscuithd Private E-2

Hi,

I am a new member here and am also on staff at Geekstogo. I actually had something I'd like to discuss with the Malware staff or a Moderator, but I find I am not allowed to PM. In any case, if someone could email me, I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks!

Biscuithd

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and welcome. We don't actually have an email address for you. So I'm not sure how this is going to work out. I'll point this post out to another moderator (I only have permissions in the malware removal forum) and hopefully PM's can be enabled for you! :)

3. Biscuithd

Biscuithd Private E-2

Hi Kestrel13,

Thanks for getting back to me! I rechecked my profile and I already had my email listed, so who knows :) Any chance you are a member at G2G or BC? I'm at both places and we could talk there). In any case, (and being purposely vague) there was a poster that posted at G2G, BC, MBAM and here. There was something odd beyond the usual multiple posting, but I'm starting to think I over reacted to that part. Time will tell. In any case, tell your Helpers to check postings at the other sites before they waste too much time. Who know, they may have already done that! :)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi...If you wanted to talk about a poster as apposed to a malware issue, you can email me and I'll see if I could help you out.

I'm going to PM you the email address I use here. You'll be able to receive it even though you can't send any yet.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds