Missing Userid and Password Screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by homepc, Jun 16, 2006.

1. homepc

homepc Private E-2

I have acustomer that uses www.verizonmail.com. This site is NOT associated with Verizon at all, but my customer likes it so I have to fix it. When you look at the site you will see a place for Member Name and Password. Starting yesterday he no longer sees the Member Name and Password fields! There is nothing listed under Member Log-in. No place to type anything. How could these fields just go away? Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I would start with some of the easier aspects of troubleshooting in deleting cookies and temp internet files, two easy applications that will not just remove internet temps but other temp and usless files are

CleanUp!

and

CCleaner

Other questions are just before this happened had they installed any new software?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds