windows vista start up problem.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-125cdb8a9b, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

My computer has a problem, when i start up my pc a box appears in the middle of the screen. i have no idea what it is for, it seems to be trying to install something... anyway, when i click close another box appears that has a loading bar in it. And when i click close on that the first box re-appears...

Here is the filepath which the program wants to load:

C:\Users\Slaters\AppData\Local\Temp\7zS24CB\setup\Status\

However, that file path doesnt exist, in the Temp folder there is no folder or file which has the name of that as above...

I have attached a picture, the first box that appears is on the right and when i click close on that the box in the middle appears.

After about 5 times of clicking close on each box it finally dissappears until the next time i start up...

Any ideas how i stop this from popping up?

Attached Files:

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds