windows 8.1 Games

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ratz, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Ratz

Ratz Private E-2

Can someone help, please?

I would like to install games from win 7 to windows 8 laptop but was unsuccessful with well described hacks on various sites.
    It appears that MS wishes are for anyone to be connected to internet and/or sign into their account.

I have a older person who got new laptop as a gift and does not to wish to join MS games.

I do not mind paying for the games (Solitaire in particular) that can be installed and played without being connected to internet or without Microsoft” help.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I'm not sure if this works in 8 but I've used it through many different versions of Windows:
    http://www.123freesolitaire.com/
    it says it works on 10 so it should work in 8.1. I've only ever used the free version because a choice of 12 games is enough for me.

What other sorts of games do you wish to find? I run TriPeaks, Rummi and MahJongg in 7.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds