Xerox File...an OS folder?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Corporal Jarhead, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Corporal Jarhead

Corporal Jarhead Private First Class

In my XP OS, In my Program Files Folder is a Folder called Xerox, with another folder inside it called nwwia. they are empty, except for the second being inside the first. I unhid all system and protected file folders to make sure. I tried deleting this file, and really do not have anything on my system that might have created this file and don't know of what possible value it could be, but it says that it is being used by someone or something else and cannot be deleted. It instructs me to close the file and discontinue whtever is using this file then delete it. As I said there is nothing in it, and nothing to open it to. What do you know about this file? :confused:

2. Sudz_Guy

Sudz_Guy Private E-2

I really have no idea what it is or what it does, but I can tell you that it was on my computer right after I reformatted so it is something on the XP disc.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds