Howdy =)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by RnR, Jul 13, 2007.

1. RnR

RnR Private E-2

Usually I don't go anywhere that is unsafe but I was trying to find something for a hack to a game and I got hacked apprently.

How do I get rid of the ggf.exe trogen? (did I even spell that correctly? trogen? Trojan? Trojan sounds right ok Trojan.) =)

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

3. RnR

RnR Private E-2

Dude I wasn't asking for a hack I said I was lookin for a hake to a game when I got hacked I got this ggf.exe trojan. I am not asking how to hack I am asking how do I get a hack off my PC.

I mean there is a SLIGHT difference to a gaming hack compared to a trojan or virus. You know one isn't harmful the other is so please don't treat me like I am one of the latter ok?

I didn't even ask for a hack... wish people read.

4. evilfantasy

I fully understood your post.

I never accused you of anything but being welcome here.

5. RnR

RnR Private E-2

Oh fudge when you said as we don't support any hacking here I thought you thought.. ahem well I apologise for being a jerk then. sorry. =(

6. evilfantasy

No problem, it was meant as a friendly comment.

Hope to see you in the forums. Cheers :major

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to the forums....

8. RnR

RnR Private E-2

Sorry bad start to asking for help. I did not mean to be so jumpy just testy due to the trojan I gave myself. Can anyone help me with this ggf.exe problem it's self replicating whenever I delete it then restart my PC so I believe the creator of the ggf.exe and the true problem I have is within the registry.

9. evilfantasy

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds