new and need some advice

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by blackandjade, Jun 11, 2008.

1. blackandjade

blackandjade Private E-2

hi. my name is dani. i am a tech in trainingi guess. is what you would call me rolleyes.. i love this site it has so much information. i am however having a problem with a program a just ran. it is the cf.exe to remove spyware etc. i followed the steps in the do this first before asking for help. all seemed well until i used the cf.exe and it rebooted. now i get no icons on the desktop just a blue screen. not the blue screen of death but a blue screen. i can bring up the task manager with control alt del. but no icons show up. what happened? :cry
    thanks
    dani

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. blackandjade

blackandjade Private E-2

Thank you. i will do so!!! :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

if they can't help you here it's hopeless:cry

welcome to the boards

6. JPolito830

JPolito830 Private E-2

Welcome to the forums...Look forward to chatting with you!

7. blackandjade

blackandjade Private E-2

i am finally back thanks for the support on this. i just had to rebuild the system!! it rebooted and shut down i think that is why combo fix didnt work as i have used it since with great results!:p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds