Help Me with a Canon PIXMA MP250!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by itsthatgirl, Dec 1, 2010.

1. itsthatgirl

itsthatgirl Private E-2

The paper won't load into my MP250. There is NO paper jam. It seems to be trying but just won't go into the printer to be printed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software AND drivers to no avail. Please help me get this up and running again. :(

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

This is not a driver problem but a mechanical problem. If you can, open up all available panels front and back and look closely with a flashlight to see if there is a small piece of paper that is jammed in the printer.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

If new, return it.

If you've used it and it has worked in the past, perhaps the paper feed is broken.
    Source: http://alatest.com/reviews/printer-reviews/canon-pixma-mp250/po3-84563347,31/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds