Brother HL-820 printer driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by mickeblue, Jul 17, 2010.

1. mickeblue

mickeblue Private E-2

I've got a Brother HL-820 laser printer that a friend gave me, and since I'm not likely to use it we have decided to sell it and give the money to a charity... but he didn't have the driver disc :cry

I'm sick to death of following links to sites that say they have the driver and then just being given the option to download Driver Detective, or something similar.

Does anyone know where I can get the genuine Brother 820 series driver? Pretty please.

2. shnerdly

shnerdly MajorGeek

3. mickeblue

mickeblue Private E-2

Thanks shnerdly... I was about to post an 'almost but not quite' response, but after perusing the page again and following a couple of links on their pages I did find what I hope is the correct file... guess I'll know for sure if the buyer comes around to see me looking as if they want to go play baseball :-/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds