Help me find large print

Discussion in 'Software' started by mountainlad4, Jun 25, 2003.

1. mountainlad4

mountainlad4 Private E-2

Greetings from Canada......I was wondering if someone could tell me where to find the download for the larger print for Windows....I have Windows XP home and I remember seeing this information somewhere but can't remember where I saw it.The download I'm talking about changes the print that is already used to a much clearer and smoother size when reading newspapers etc on the net.....your help would be greatly appreciated.......

2. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

Hi, There is fonts called Clear Type fonts and if you type fonts in Help and Support it will tell you how to implement this. I am not sure that this is what you mean though.

It is also possible to get a bigger font size through the Accessibility wizard.

These may help you. Peace Mal

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

To add to that you can get to accessability wizard thru programs, accessories, accesabiliy, acessability wizard :)

That should walk you though seting up larger fonts of using magnifier.

4. mountainlad4

mountainlad4 Private E-2

Thank you for such a qwick response...it was clear type that I was looking for!!! I did a google search for it and found out how to change it!!! Again....thanks for your help!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds