One Borked Blonde

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by star17, May 13, 2006.

1. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Abby had a surgical procedure this past Thursday that required having some meds pumped into her to relax her. Well, "relax" was one hell of an understatement; I can't remember all the juice they IV'd into her, but Valium was in the bag and man, was she borked. I'd ask her if she was okay, and she repeatedly put in a request for a "fookin' bloomin' onion". She asked me what I wanted to eat and I replied, "just a hot dog", and she proceeded to do little barking noises. There were also more explicit, suggestive requests, but in the best interests of keeping this a clean forum, I'll just let your imagination run with it. The only tame thing I can share is she said I had a nice butt several dozen times. :D

The procedure went fine, no complications. But seeing her loopy was classic. :D

2. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

God, wish I could have seen that. She's funny. Hope all went well.

She's the best.

3. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

This being an family type of forum, don’t bring a video camera next time……how bout, using a digital recorder, for some sound bytes………wobbles

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

LOL. That's funny. You should have had the Reverend Billy over and just let it flow. :D

Hope you are feeling better Abby. :)

Steve

5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I want some of whatever she had, LoL! :D

Glad the surgery went well for ya, Abby. Hope you're feeling better, and relatively normal soon, eh. ;)

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

As you know I'm glad all went well, BUT I do hope you have Video Evidence of this Star? :D

Duck for cover chaps Abbys in loopy mode ;)

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hehe too funny....can we change her title to "Hot Dog Abby"?....valium doesn't do a thing to me, but whatever they gave me as my pre-med this time did. Apparently I was in hysterics over something nobody else could figure out.

I hope everything went well and you make a fast recovery Abby *big hugs*.

8. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Well, at least in that condition you know she was being honest. We can let slip dangerous things while drugged :D

Big hugs to Teresa.

And to you too if she clobbers you for sharing this. ;)

9. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

OMG! [​IMG][​IMG]

In my own defense I was up most of the night before with a migraine so got very little sleep and as the nurse quickly determined, I'm a cheap date;) re: the buzz factor.:D

They started me out with a cocktail of 10mg Valium and something I can't remember the name of..this after fasting for 24 hours besides. Then they shot some sentanyl and versed into my IV and hey! no more headache, no inhibitions..no nuthin!:D:D I felt REAL good.[​IMG] Funny thing though...I remember feeling better, I remember being cold and asking Chris to get in the bed with me to spoon so I could get warm but I don't remember much of anything after that.[​IMG]

Although Chris has taken GREAT pleasure in demonstrating my actions to me while in my drug induced state along with making sure he reminds me frequently by making 'woof woof' noises in mid conversation [​IMG] I was even more horrified to find out there is indeed video evidence...he took a short video of me with his cell phone.[​IMG][​IMG] Payback shall be oh so sweet...[​IMG]

Thanks for the well wishes all.[​IMG] The Dr. has started me on some new meds so hopefully I'll start to feel better soon. I go back to see him in 2 weeks so keep your fingers crossed.;):)

10. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I guess his BLOG is about the get busier as I know he likes to post videos on it :D ;)

11. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

Blog, what blog??? This I just gotta see. Chris, give me the link to your blog!!! Teresa, I truly hope you are feeling better and the new meds work. I will be praying for you girl!

Jack

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds