FinalFantasy7 Ultima video problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Misconductorian, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Misconductorian

Misconductorian Private E-2

Well i bought this game along time ago and the computer i had at the time couldnt handle it so now that i have a new system and a brand new 9800pro i wanted to play it. So after i instaled the game and ran it the configuration wizard came up and said the video card selected was the primary display driver and that it couldnt handle 8bit texture shading or something so i tryed to change it to the new video card but it doesnt show the 9800 as being there. so i also tryed to just disable the onboard video and just use the 9800 but either 1. it cant be done on this computer or 2. i just dontknow how to do it so if anyone can help it would be awesome thanks ! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds