hello to all at Major Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hogdigerdy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. hogdigerdy

hogdigerdy Private E-2

hi there
    registered with MG to thank you all for a great user friendly site, have visited other sites and whilst they are very helpful and get the job done i felt a bit like a blind man stumbling through a rain forest.
    anyway i tried out your recommended pc clean-up program and it works a treat only one small problem (more an observation really) and that was malwarebytes didn't work after i had run the complete program, i kept getting error message saying something is missing and recommending i reinstall program, which i tried and couldn't do either, so i tried to uninstall program and i couldn't do that as although the program wouldn't work it said can't uninstall as the application is being used finally i tried through safe mode and it still wouldn't uninstall so i killed it with eracer which finaly nailed it on boot up.
    like i said just an observation as i have since reinstalled it an all seems ok so once again thanks for a great site
    hogdigerdy

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

After running the clean up if you had posted the logs our experts would have checked them and probably given you the reason and the answer?

Welcome to MGs

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. essop123

essop123 Private E-2

Good day all,
    Just registered and am looking forward to finding a display driver for ME.

5. Geekinatrix

Geekinatrix Private E-2

Hi MGs!

Geez I just realized how loooong ago I registered here and never posted.rolleyes

6. hogdigerdy

hogdigerdy Private E-2

hi geekinatrix
    i think your supposed to start your own post in the welcome forum, as answering to mine you will probably not get direct answers to your own (I THINK) as i'm new to MG and am still trying to figure it out myself, anyway from one newbie to another welcome from hogdigerdy

7. wildwolf220

You are correct;)
    You should always start you own thread, instead of posting in someone elses:major

8. Geekinatrix

Geekinatrix Private E-2

:cry

Aiy yi yi

I um ... flubbed up ALREADY. And it's only my second post. geez I need coffee.

9. wildwolf220

Dont worry about it;)

We wont flog you this time:-D

10. hogdigerdy

hogdigerdy Private E-2

hello BILLMCC66;
    i didn't even think of that, i was so intent on figuring it out i forgot i just joined a site with that very thing in mind. anyway thanks for the welcome
    hogdigerdy

11. hogdigerdy

hogdigerdy Private E-2

hello wildwolf220
    and thanks for your welcome to MG

12. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hahaha, you should of seen my second post!:eek::-D Thankfully it's not there anymore.

13. hogdigerdy

hogdigerdy Private E-2

hi essop123
    hello and welcome from another newbie, try Drivers in the Help & Technical Forums
    hogdigerdy

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds