Freedom Force

Discussion in 'Software' started by Max Powerz, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Max Powerz

Max Powerz Sergeant

Good game? IS there a demo? Do you get to make ur own superhero?

2. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

1. I had fun with it for awhile. Little tounge in cheek and campy, but good atmosphere.

2. Dunno.

3. Yes, but not in the single player version. You get "experience" and you get to distribute the "points" into abilities as you choose (a la Diablo 2). And you can hire different heros for your "Justice League". For multiplayer, you can create whatever you want. Games usually have point limits (i.e., 5,000 point hero vs 5,000 point hero).

3. Max Powerz

Max Powerz Sergeant

So is it really custom? Like designing your hero? Or do you have to dl them online?

4. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

It's very custom. You get to pick range, area, damage type (of like 6), animation, and so forth... and that's just for attacks. There are only a few skins for heroes, but you can download a lot more if you want them. Models for the skins can be made, too, but there are even fewer of those.

5. Pat Brown

Pat Brown Private E-2

Create your own

In single player you can design a hero but yuo have to earn the points to buy that hero onto your team. If I remember right I was able to make a pretty impressive character and hire him with the points I earned completeing the frst 5 or 6 missions. Then again maybe I just gave my self a few extra points and used them to purchase the guy.

Great game. Had loads of fun with it. Still have way to much hard drive space dedicated to downloaded skins/meshes. This game still has an active on line comunity cranking out mods and such.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds