Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by veillettecathy, Jan 18, 2013.

1. veillettecathy

veillettecathy Private E-2

r to all, sending this thread or is it called a post?? I am not very good with computer terminology and I seem to spend wasteless hours t to fix things a good example is the start of my hello thread I started typing and the computer blinked and I lost part of my thread.. I am wondering if I should of bought a Mac instead of another Microsoft product
    I have a registry question where do I post?? it is sw3dbaddriver1 and also 2
    Thanks
    and hi to all

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

a Thread is what you started and my post is a "post" in that thread, I hope that's clear as mud!

If you start a thread in the software forum that would be the best for your issue, on the registry, do also tell us what Windows version and service pack you are using and you can use this HERE to find that out.

Then tell us any error messages you get and the exact message they give.
    Tell us also when this started to happen had you installed a new program or update and if so what software was it.

Mac's will have there own issues just like Windows, in the main the issues in any OS is to do with 3rd party software.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds